Renewal or replacement of Green Card

Renewal or replacement of Green card

If you are permanent resident whose 10-year green card has expired or will expire, has been lost, stolen or broker, you need to apply for the renewal or replacement of the permanent resident card.

Green cards issued between 1979 and August 1989 do not have expiration dates and do not need to be renewed unless you wish to use Global Entry Kiosks at international airports in the United States.

If you have a previous version of the alien registration car (form AR-3, Form AR-103 or form I-151), you must replace it with a current green card.

GET A FREE/NO OBLIGATION CASE EVALUATION by filling out our short web form or calling our toll-free number: (888) 222-0205.
Contact Us for a Free Case Evaluation
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.